- 8 prs. Underwear
- 12 prs. Socks
- 2 prs. Jeans
- 1 sweatshirt
- 1 long sleeve shirt
- 8 short sleeve shirts
- All tank top straps must be at least 2 fingers in width.
- 2 white shirt (for Sunday)
- 1 pr. white or khaki shorts (for Sunday)
- 8 prs. Shorts
- 2 athletic one piece swimsuits
- 1 modest two piece swimsuit* for Balcones Beach Only
- Modest two piece swimsuits can be found in the J. Crew and Athleta Catalogs.
- *No strapless bikini tops or string bikinis. Bikini bottoms must be at least two inches in width along the sides
- 1 brimmed hat (baseball or tennis cap)
- Camouflage Gear (for Mission Impossible)
- 1 destructible t-shirt (matters not if it returns home!)
- 2 washable laundry bags w/ name clearly on the outside
- Rain Poncho or Rain jacket
- Backpack (for hiking, etc.)
- 1 Empty duffle bag
- Costumes for theme nights (check out the Evening Programs here)
- 2 pairs of Tennis shoes (One pair for daily use, and one pair to get grubby and wet)
- Senior Campers may want to bring cleats for Amazing Race
- Cowboy boots—mandatory for riding, you cannot ride without boots. Inexpensive boots can be found at Target, Wal-Mart, Cavender’s Boot City, etc. No hiking boots, they must have a heel.
- Sports Sandals (with a back strap) or Crocs for Waterfront Activities.
- Flip Flops—for showering in cabin ONLY
- Nice shoes for evening programs. (strapless shoes are allowed for evening programs ONLY.)
Sports Equipment (if you have it and would like to bring it)
- Tennis racket
- Baseball glove
- Fishing pole
To pack in duffel bag:
- 2 sets of twin sheets (for a two-week term)
- 1 pillow
- 2 pillow cases
- 2 washcloths
- 2 regular towels
- 1 light blanket or 1 sleeping bag
- 1 large beach towel (an old one)
Toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss
Shampoo and soap
Waterproof sunscreen (SPF 15+)
Comb and Brush
Water bottle/canteen (enough for an overnight campout)
These items are available for purchase in CBS camp store
- Stationery and pens, pencils, book of stamps
- Water gun (if you’re into that)
- Fan (small battery powered)
- Water Balloons
- Disposable Camera
Please label all of your belongings with permanent ink or tags!
DO NOT BRING
PLEASE NO CELL PHONES OR APPLE WATCHES!
Please do not bring duct tape, candy, food, gum, drinks, silly string, alcohol, drugs, weapons or fireworks to camp and please do not ask your parents or friends to MAIL any of these items to you. All such items sent through the mail will be CONFISCATED.